Handcrafted by Frebetoa Mosaics and donated to the Food Bank in Kitchener (Ontario, Canada) in commemoration of their reopening. This tile mosaic of the “House of Friendship”s corporate Logo, an artistic way to represent their solidity and generosity in the communities needs. House of Friendship is a charitable human service agency founded in 1939 in partnership with many local Christian churches. Today, House of Friendship continues to value the opportunity to work with local Christian churches, and to work with many faith groups and community partners. Special Thanks to all volunteers and partners in making the Food Bank welcome to anyone who needs a little help!